mercoledì 12 agosto 2015

Dal Libro di Pino Ferroni "A Est di Anyang" - Traduzione di Rita Caprioglio

Preface
Many years ago, when I was exposed to the concepts of chinees energetics, I was first introduced to micromassage (and specificly “Suwen and “Neijing”) and immediately after, YiJing.
The preface of the first “Book of Changes” that I read, explain the contents of the laws of energetics and the  true explanation of yin/yang and of the Trigrams.
Thirsty for knowledge at that time (after 30 years I haven't changed), I read the entire book in a few days, I studied the Hexagrams, I meditated on “Dictums”, including Change procedures, “Alteration” and “Images Transformation”, but I found no specific mention of Trigrams and yin/yang with the exception, riguarding the last, for the first two hexagrams: Khienn and Kun, the Creative and the Receptive.
So I bought other translations of the “Book of Changes”, thinking the first translation was perhaps incomplete, but I found the same results.
Then, one day, I read a translation of “Ta Qiuan” and “Shiu Kua” and started to truly understand the profound significance of trigrams, the alternating poles of Light and Dark, Strong and Weak (yin/yang was not used as term in these ancient texts) and, conseguentely, I acquired a true understanding of “Images” (Immagini).
I believe that only after the knowledge of this two ancient texts, I was able to truly understand why the knowledge of Book of Changes was considered, by the School of Complete Reality, so important for the student that want  to understand “Everything- under -the- Sky”, one desires to reach Illumination.
I was not able to read the chinese ideograms, so I had to always trust in translated texts in english, french and italian and there began my difficultes.
For the beginners is fondamental, when he is speaking of the subject (material) trigrammatic, to memorize the trigrams according to their spatial and temporal location in the Previous Sky, also called Ordination Premundano or according to the Subsequent Sky, also called Wen Wang's Sky.
So, at this point, errors in coping book are innumerable and this, for the beginners, creates great confusion.
He thought to have understood but, at a certain point, he discovered a trigram positioned in a spatial and temporal point that created complete chaos. 
One time, for various errors in the transposition of trigrams in one book, I returned to study for six mounth all of Chinese Energetics, before understanding that the text that confused me contained a series of errors.
For example, to understand better, I have included here one of the chinese numerological graphics which the Author of the book, has included the following graphic, he has expanded inserting the Subsequent Sky's hexagrams and the Five Elements.
Considering that, when the trigrams are positioned in a circle, you read them from the inside of the diagram to outside; the northeast trigram (Earth number eight) is inverted: in Earth 8 you found Mountain- Difficulty and not Thunder, which is found correctly in Wood number three.
  
Lo Shu
As I prevously said, the error came about because the chines often put the trigrams not in a linear made, but put them in a circular form, creating confusion in reading and trascribing because the trigrams (like the hexagrams) one reads them from the bottom to the top.
Now, when the arrangement is circular, the low is always the centre of the circle.
To avoid these kinds of trascribing errors and reading interpretation, in my book “Energetica cinese”, I mantained the orizzontal position of the trigrams, also when placed on the sphere or  on a circle.
The same identical method of transcription I was adapted here for the explanation of the varies phases of Ta Qiuan and Shiu Kua.
The translation of the two ancient texts that was used after, were not complete nor subdived in two texts.
Over and above this, I had to change the ancient order to make it flow better.
Continua 1

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.