mercoledì 8 aprile 2015

“A LESSON FROM HEART TO HEART” by Sara Tancredi, Psychologist

Last Saturday I had the pleasure and honor of participating as an outside guest at the lesson on The Subtle Energy of The Heart, taught by Pino and Wassim at the Ego Center in Parma. What struck me the most was the perception I had of the deep care that the two masters, together with the other teachers, transmitted during the lesson. I saw not only teachers, researchers, experts in groups conduction, but I saw two men sharing their stories, with a great union and compassion.  
I saw the story of two worlds intertwined in a great friendship  between Pino and Wassim. I saw their eyes clear and joyful, as antennas that perceive the finer nuances of the wounds of those who turn to them, because they first cured the wounds in their hearts.
My inner baby/child would say I had seen a family; my adult part would say I've seen two masters and one path; my psychologist part would say that I've seen a method of curing and personal growth of great consistency and power, that unites the body to the mind and spirit. All this wrapped by Shen in a soft, wise and peaceful embrace, the embrace of the awareness that touches the whole field of experience with loving kindness.
The experience that touched me most during this day was to perceive this flow of energy, which filled my heart, causing it to overflow with emotion and love.
Through computer software and a sensor attached to my ear, I had the chance to try the test on the inner coherence of the heart, created by a group of researchers from the HeartMath Institute. I had never experienced something like this before, which gave me the opportunity to reflect on some things. First of all, it showed me that showing your heart as it is is not something simple and immediate.
How many times do we put in place so much resistance to protect this sensitive part? To be there, in front of many people who I didn't know, with my heart naked and exposed was a wonderful experience.  Together, we were able to observe how the subtle energy field of the heart can positively affect the internal coherence of the people around you. In truth, there is no need for sensors to show the heart as it is, just decide to make yourself available to show it.
For this, I would like to thank the students of the classes that were present on Sunday morning, for opening their hearts by sharing stories and pieces of truth that were at times very uncomfortable. Thanks to them I understood how any truth and its discomfort is part of being human.
Sometimes when we suffer, we believe that the pain we feel is ours only, that no one can understand, and we imprison ourselves in cages of solitude. Opening our hearts to each other instead we discover something very precious, something that concerns the totality of human suffering, and that is that it is universal. This gives us hope and comfort, helps us to understand and accommodate the flow of life.
I would like to thank the person who was willing to let me experience a massage with 'Shen Touch', which allowed me to integrate the experience up to that time in depth. During these two days I learned that acceptance, integration and liberation from suffering pass through the opening of ones own heart, first toward the suffering itself, then toward others, then toward life. The energy flow of the heart, Shen, does not see the barriers created by the shape, it sees only our human essence.
With gratitude, affection and joy for having met you.
Sara Tancredi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.